Keep things simple with these crispy, delicious breakfast potatoes.
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Medium Potatoes, chopped
1.5 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Thyme
1) Heat olive oil over medium heat
2) Add washed and chopped potatoes (keep the skin on for a more rustic dish)
3) Add paprika, salt, and thyme and mix.
4) Put a lid over the potatoes and let cook until tender, stirring occasionally. This should take about 10-15 minutes, depending on the size you cut your potatoes.
5) At the end of the 15 minutes, you may want to remove the lid and cook for an extra 5 minutes to cook off any remaining liquid and to crisp up the potatoes to your liking.